Broiled Sesame Salmon - Recipe
Trying to figure out how to cook your salmon? This recipe for Broiled Sesame salmon fillet is one of our family go-to recipes. It is so simple, quick, and FLAVORFUL! With just two simple ingredients and one pan, this recipe will sure to be your families new favorite. We encourage you to give it a try, let us know what you think in the comments below... or tag your photos on instagram/facebook!
-Broiled Sesame Salmon-
by: Great American International Seafood Market
3-4 lb. Salmon fillet
1/3 cup Sesame Oil
What to do:
1. Preheat the ovens broiler and place the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source. 2. Line a broiling pan or baking tray with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
3. Place salmon fillet on prepared pan and rub it with oil.
4. Broil in preheated oven just until the fish is opaque and flakes easily with fork. About 5 minutes per half inch of thickness.
5. Pair with your favorite rice and vegetables.
Find these products in Great American International Seafood Market:
1. Wild Pacific Salmon Fillet
2. Sockeye Salmon Portions ( may need to adjust cooking time based on salmon size)
-OR- Ask our fishmongers what's available, what's fresh, & what's on special!
Great American International Seafood Market
31224 Palos Verdes Drive West, Rancho Palos Verdes, Ca, 90275